Simple Keynote File Editing
Revit’s keynote system is a powerful way to integrate data into Revit families, reduce errors, and streamline documentation. The text files, though, are cumbersome and difficult to work with.
Keynote Manager was created to provide a simple, efficient interface to edit keynote files.
- Edit keynotes in a tree view instead of a long list in Notepad or Excel
- Automatically sequence keynote numbers
- Add & edit new notes without worrying about tabs or formatting
- Locate keynotes quickly with powerful, savable, search tabs.
- Multiple users can work on a single file concurrently
- Reorganize notes by simple drag and drop
- Select multiple keynotes and renumber in sequence